Full Travel Health Training 2024
Are you an Independent Prescriber (IP) who may be running a travel clinic already or who is interested in setting one up and wants to learn how to risk assess travel health patients? This course may be for you!
(If you are not an IP and looking for a platform for the consultations then please take a look here.)
This course covers:
- Risk assessment process
- The consent form and information that needs to be obtained from the patient to adequately risk assess them
- Advice for the patient to ensure they stay healthy during their trip including food and water safety, bite avoidance, first aid kits, diarrhoea kits and travelling with medicines and travelling with diabetes
- Special risk traveller/travel including advice for patients travelling to Hajj/Umrah on pilgrimage, those going on a cruise, those travelling to visit friends and family, older travellers and those volunteering in areas of humanitarian crisis and the risks that come with these travels
- Specialised travel vaccines including Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Yellow Fever
- Malaria including risk assessment tools and Chemoprophylaxis
- Travelling with Covid-19
ECG’s General Terms and Conditions, can be viewed here: https://ecgtraining.co.uk/about-us/policies/
Your purchase entitles you to 3 attempts at the post course test and access to the course materials for one year from the date of purchase.
All online courses are completed on an approved platform and your registration and training details are held on this platform.
Upon purchasing this course, our team will manually complete the enrolment. This can take up to 48 hours and actioned on a business working day. Our office opening hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 -17:00.