Moving & Handling Level 2
This online course covers:
- Recognise manual handling risk factors and how injuries can occur
- Understand employers and employees’ responsibilities under relevant Health & Safety legislation including Manual Handling Operation Regulations 1992.
Use an ergonomic approach to manual handling
- Improve posture in all work tasks
- Understand principles of good back care to promote general musculoskeletal health
- Understand the principles of safer handling
- Understanding of controversial techniques
- Demonstrate safe affective patient handling in a clinical setting
- Sit to Stand Transfers
- Fallen Patient
- Management of Size Plus Patient
- Level 2
- Slide Sheet
- Lateral Transfers
This course is designed to guide you through the theory elements of the Moving & Handling course. However, it is designed to complement your face to face practical training and not replace it. As a standalone course, this is not compliant with CSTF as your annual refresher.
Please ensure that you speak with your employer after completing this training course so that you are aware of any local policies or procedures that you may need to follow to ensure compliance.
If you need practical face to face training please contact us to discuss the options available.
ECG’s General Terms and Conditions, can be viewed here: https://ecgtraining.co.uk/about-us/policies/
Your purchase entitles you to 3 attempts at the post course test and access to the course materials for one year from the date of purchase.
All online courses are completed on an approved platform and your registration and training details are held on this platform.
Upon purchasing this course, our team will manually complete the enrolment. This can take up to 48 hours and actioned on a business working day. Our office opening hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 -17:00.