Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you feel that you need to change career but don’t know where to go? Do you want to make use of your experience and training but in a different way? We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable individual to join ECG Healthcare Group as a Freelance Clinical Trainer.
ECG has four divisions: Training, Clinical Services, Professional Support and the Makewell Clinic. We are currently seeking experienced clinicians to join our Training Division as a Freelance Trainer to support a variety of programmes. We deliver training to a range of healthcare professionals across the UK in diverse fields including: Pharmacy, the NHS, private healthcare, and other primary care services.
This role is ideal for a Nurse of Paramedic looking to break out into a different role. We’re excited to hear from you if you have experience in:
- Patient assessment
- Clinical Skills
- 12 Lead ECG recording
Not a nurse or paramedic? Don’t worry! We welcome all applications from other registered health care professionals as well. Everyone has different experience and what makes our training special is the experience and personality of our trainers! Do you have a manual handling train the trainer qualification? We’d love to hear from you too!
In addition to a clinical background, we interested in people with previous experience in delivering training, either formally or informally. Are you a social butterfly? Exceptional interpersonal-al skills are a must! Like a challenge and adapting? The ability to thrive in challenging situations is part of the role!
We want someone to be able to convey lifesaving information in a clear and engaging manner and ensure that content delivered is accurate, up-to-date and in line with the resources provided by ECG.
Do you think that you can do this but will need a little support? We’re here to help! We will pro-vide some training to help solidify your knowledge and skills ready to deliver the training!
To really fly in this role you will need to possess excellent communication and organisation skills, be reliable and committed to allocated training sessions. We need someone who has the ability to work independently and collaboratively. You will be required to work closely with our operations team, providing clear and prompt communication around sessions, and to work in line with ECG policies and procedures. You must have a full and clean driver’s license, travel mileage allowance is included, and accommodation will be provided when necessary.
At ECG, we are committed to achieving net zero by 2050, aligning with UK government targets. Whenever possible, we strive to assign trainers based on their proximity to training venues, minimizing travel while delivering our exceptional services and accommodating our clients’ needs.
Join our vibrant, fun-loving, and passionate team, where we work harmoniously to provide our clients with the highest standard of training, clinical services, and support, ultimately enhancing patient care.
- To deliver high quality training sessions in line with ECG resources.
- To ensure consistency throughout training.
- To ensure the accurate completion and prompt submission back to ECG of all relevant course documentation/ audits.
- To promote ECG’s products and services.
- To actively engage with changes to legislation or national guideline amendments/ up-dates.
- To maintain and develop own professional knowledge and awareness.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and security of the training venue.
- To support strong communication with the training operations team.
- Person specifications
- Must have a clinical qualification and at least 2 years clinical experience.
- Desirable: Teaching or assessing qualification
- Must communicate effectively in a training environment, with other instructors and within the office team.
- Be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Hold good time keeping and attention to detail.
- Always promote a positive and professional image by acting in a courteous manner.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have applicable documentation to support, this can include right to work share codes
- Our rates of pay are competitive with mileage expenses and overnight accommodation is provided where necessary.
- All training course materials are provided.
- Referral scheme
- Development Webinars
- Upskill support to expand your training portfolio.
How to apply:
Please apply directly by submitting your CV, we will then send a copy of our application form to complete. Recruitment@ecgtraining.co.uk
We appreciate candidates like yourself expressing interest in our company. While we are thankful for the time you took to apply, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, we will not be taking your application further.
ECG Healthcare Group is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to promoting and sustaining Equality and Diversity within the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.