Check your general health with one of our great-value ProBody composition analysers.
Our ProBody composition analyser has been clinically proven to be accurate, reliable and provide highly accurate results, including a breakdown of body fat%, muscle mass, body water%, visceral fat rating, basal metabolic rate, BMI. Our analysers are used worldwide by health, research, and medical professionals primarily in the following fields:
- Medical screening and health assessments of adults and children
- Monitoring the progress of weight loss during medical treatment relating lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidaemia, hypertension, and fatty liver disease.
- Monitoring muscle mass, body fat and hydration levels as part of a training programme.
- Assessing the true- effectiveness of nutrition and physical activity programmes where body mass index cannot identify key changes in body composition.
- Collating subject data for large cohort research studies.
Our qualified clinicians will be able to explain your results to you as well as giving you some helpful tips to maintain your results if they are within normal range, or some useful but simple tips to look at getting a healthier lifestyle to minimise your risk of unwanted conditions that are associated with a high blood pressure, BMI, Cholesterol and Blood glucose.
To book – add to cart below and purchase your test. Once payment is accepted, one of our staff professionals will call you back (during Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30hrs) to go through a screening questionnaire and confirm a time and date for your test/s.
Your appointment/s will take place at our new on-site Bradwell Abbey Clinic.
For information on our customer service policy (including cancellations), our ECG Clinic policies and how we use your data: CLICK HERE
Other courses you may be interested in...
12 Lead ECG
12 Lead ECG Recording (CPD) (online)£20.83 (£25.00 inc. VAT)
Infection Prevention and Control Level 2 (online) (CSTF) (CPD) (COVID-19 Update)£12.50 inc. VAT) (
Dental Specific Courses
Basic Life Support Level 2 (CSTF)