Cystitis / Urinary Tract Infection Service
For women, aged 18 to 64.
This easy access service is for women aged 18 to 64 who have symptoms of a urinary tract infection, including cystitis. Symptoms can include burning pain when passing urine, cloudy urine, needing to pass urine more often than usual, low stomach or back pain and a raised temperature.
At our one stop test and treat service, our experienced clinicians can quickly test your urine to check if you have an infection and can supply antibiotics if you meet the criteria for them.
This service is not suitable for you, if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have diabetes
- Have liver or kidney disease
- have severe symptoms
- feel unwell with a high temperature or have flu-like symptoms
- have visible blood in your urine as your only symptom
- have had two or or more bouts of cystitis within the last six months, or three or more within the last 12 months
Please seek advice from your GP if you have symptoms and are not able to be seen at the Makewell Clinic.
To book, add to cart and purchase your consultation below. Once payment is accepted, one of our clinic coordinators will call you back (during Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30hrs) to confirm a time and date for your Consultation. Your appointment/s will take place at our new on-site Bradwell Abbey Clinic.