Advanced Well Woman with Covid-19 Antibody Test
Introducing our original wellbeing blood test with the inclusion of the Coronavirus Antibody levels. As well as everything included in the wellbeing blood best, This test measures the level of coronavirus antibodies in your blood (not only whether you are positive or negative for coronavirus antibodies). It is useful for people who have had coronavirus or have been vaccinated and want to monitor their level of antibodies over time, or for those who want to know whether they have had a coronavirus infection in the past. It cannot differentiate between antibodies from infection and antibodies from vaccination.
It is not yet known what level of antibodies gives you immunity to coronavirus or to what extent previous infection provides immunity from future infection.
Our advanced health check for women includes tests for thyroid function, female hormones as well as vitamins and minerals for energy and long-term health, It is a blood test which covers many of the main health issues that can affect women. It is our most comprehensive female health check and looks at everything from your risk of heart disease and diabetes to how your major organs are functioning. It includes vital tests for energy, like thyroid function, iron and essential vitamins and minerals and we take a look at your hormone balance to make sure your levels are where they should be for your stage of life. You can take our Advanced Well Woman Blood Test at any age, to help you understand your own personal risk factors which you can monitor over time. And with advice from a qualified doctor included with every test, you’ll know what to do next to stay on top of your health.
What is included:
- Hormones – LH, FSH and Oestradiol
- Proteins – Globulin, Albumin, total protein
- Liver health – Bilirubin, ALT, GGT, ALP
- Cholesterol – LDL cholesterol, Non HDL Cholesterol, total cholesterol, Total Cholesterol HDL, triglycerides
- Kidney health – Creatine, Urea, EFGR
- Diabetes – Hba1c
- Iron – Iron, TIBC, Transferrin Saturation, Ferritin
- Thyroid – Free thyroxine, Free T3, TSH
- Gout risk – Uric acid
- Clotting status – MPV, platelet count
- Red blood cells – haematocrit, haemoglobin, MCH, MCHC, MCV, RDW, red cell count
- White blood cells – White cell count, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils
- Vitamins – Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 active, Folate serum
- Minerals – Magnesium serum
- Muscle health –creatine Kinase
- Inflammation – CRP HS
- Now with
To book – add to cart below and purchase your test. Once payment is accepted, one of our staff professionals will call you back (during Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30hrs) to go through a screening questionnaire and confirm a time and date for your test/s.
Your appointment/s will take place at our new on-site Bradwell Abbey Clinic.
For information on our customer service policy (including cancellations), our ECG Clinic policies and how we use your data: CLICK HERE