Advanced Well Man with Covid-19 Antibody Test
Introducing our original wellbeing blood test with the inclusion of the Coronavirus Antibody levels. As well as everything included in the wellbeing blood best, This test measures the level of coronavirus antibodies in your blood (not only whether you are positive or negative for coronavirus antibodies). It is useful for people who have had coronavirus or have been vaccinated and want to monitor their level of antibodies over time, or for those who want to know whether they have had a coronavirus infection in the past. It cannot differentiate between antibodies from infection and antibodies from vaccination.
It is not yet known what level of antibodies gives you immunity to coronavirus or to what extent previous infection provides immunity from future infection.
Our advanced health check for men includes tests for liver health, diabetes and cholesterol as well as testosterone and vitamins for energy and wellbeing. The key health issues that affect men. It includes tests for liver and kidney health, diabetes and heart disease risk as well as markers for energy and nutrition. It also includes a test for low T (testosterone) which is the male hormone responsible for libido, muscle mass and male fertility. It is designed to provide insights into a wide number of important health markers which can be monitored over time.
What is included:
- Hormones – Testosterone
- Proteins – Globulin, Albumin, total protein
- Liver health – Bilirubin, ALT, GGT, ALP
- Cholesterol – LDL cholesterol, Non HDL Cholesterol, total cholesterol, Total Cholesterol HDL, triglycerides
- Kidney health – Creatine, Urea, EFGR
- Diabetes – Hba1c
- Iron – Iron, TIBC, Transferrin Saturation, Ferritin
- Thyroid – Free thyroxine, Free T3, TSH
- Gout risk – Uric acid
- Clotting status – MPV, platelet count
- Red blood cells – haematocrit, haemoglobin, MCH, MCHC, MCV, RDW, red cell count
- White blood cells – White cell count, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils
- Vitamins – Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 active, Folate serum
- Minerals – Magnesium serum
- Muscle health –creatine Kinase
- Inflammation – CPR HS
To book – add to cart below and purchase your test. Once payment is accepted, one of our staff professionals will call you back (during Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30hrs) to go through a screening questionnaire and confirm a time and date for your test/s.
Your appointment/s will take place at our new on-site Bradwell Abbey Clinic.
For information on our customer service policy (including cancellations), our ECG Clinic policies and how we use your data: CLICK HERE