Advanced Well Man Blood Test
Our advanced health check for men includes tests for liver health, diabetes and cholesterol as well as testosterone and vitamins for energy and wellbeing. The key health issues that affect men. It includes tests for liver and kidney health, diabetes and heart disease risk as well as markers for energy and nutrition. It also includes a test for low T (testosterone) which is the male hormone responsible for libido, muscle mass and male fertility. It is designed to provide insights into a wide number of important health markers which can be monitored over time.
What is included:
- Hormones – Testosterone
- Proteins – Globulin, Albumin, total protein
- Liver health – Bilirubin, ALT, GGT, ALP
- Cholesterol – LDL cholesterol, Non HDL Cholesterol, total cholesterol, Total Cholesterol HDL, triglycerides
- Kidney health – Creatine, Urea, EFGR
- Diabetes – Hba1c
- Iron – Iron, TIBC, Transferrin Saturation, Ferritin
- Thyroid – Free thyroxine, Free T3, TSH
- Gout risk – Uric acid
- Clotting status – MPV, platelet count
- Red blood cells – haematocrit, haemoglobin, MCH, MCHC, MCV, RDW, red cell count
- White blood cells – White cell count, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils
- Vitamins – Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 active, Folate serum
- Minerals – Magnesium serum
- Muscle health –creatine Kinase
- Inflammation – CPR HS
To book – add to cart below and purchase your test. Once payment is accepted, one of our staff professionals will call you back (during Mon-Fri 08:30-16:30hrs) to go through a screening questionnaire and confirm a time and date for your test/s.
Your appointment/s will take place at our new on-site Bradwell Abbey Clinic.
For information on our customer service policy (including cancellations), our ECG Clinic policies and how we use your data: CLICK HERE