This online course is aimed at any healthcare professional who needs to know how to accurately record a 12 Lead ECG. It can also act as a refresher for those who have already learnt this skill through face to face training.
Please note: Your purchase entitles you to 3 attempts at the post course test and access to the course materials for one year from the date of purchase. Your certificate is created on successful completion of the test.
At the end of this course, the learner will know how to:
- Describe why you would need to record an ECG
- Identify the basic anatomy and physiology of the heart
- Describe the conduction system of the heart
- Identify the components of an ECG
- Accurately record an ECG
- Identify a normal ECG and rhythm strip
- Describe what can lead to a poor quality ECG and how to prevent or correct this
- Online content to read
- Questions to answer throughout
- There are self checks throughout the course and the final assessment will need to achieve 80% to obtain a pass mark
- Your purchase entitles you to 3 attempts at the post course test and access to the course materials for one year from the date of purchase
- Your certificate is created on successful completion of the test
Post course requirements:
- Check with your employer so that you are aware of any local policies or procedures that you may need to follow to ensure compliance
- Supervised practice with an experienced clinician is strongly recommended
How we use your data:
ECG collects your personal information when you place an order for products and services, use our website, attend/complete our courses or contact us. We will use this information to provide the services requested and maintain training records.
For more information explaining how we use your data, please see our Privacy Notice.