Merry Christmas and happy holidays from ECG training! 2017 has been very busy and in 2018 we look to do even more!
As the year comes to a close, it is time to reflect on what we have achieved this year!
- In 2016 we trained 27,500 healthcare professionals, and this year we are pleased to announce that we have trained the grand total of 33,396 and held 2783 training sessions!! So a big, big thank you to all our trainers and office staff for their fantastic support, it really is greatly appreciated!
- Launched our online shop selling resuscitation products such as AEDs to support our client’s needs
- Created some fantastic partnerships to be able to offer more comprehensive service for our customers, including developing travel health partnerships and the provision of PGDs
- Gained our RPS Training Provider accreditation!
- Ran and closed our first Festive Christmas Hamper Prize Draw! Congratulations to the winner – announced very soon!
- We raised over £1300 for our Charity of the Year – The UK Sepsis Trust as well as supporting many other local charities including the Milton Keynes Hospital Charity and Willen Hospice
- We were proud finalists in the MK Business Achievement Awards and also the UK Heart Safe Awards
- Recruited a higher than ever proportion of office staff including a Business Manager, Customer Relations Officer, Marketing Coordinator, additional Clinical Advisor, Clinical Trainer and three Business Support posts. In addition, we have expanded our freelance trainer team by another 15 nurses and paramedics
- Recruited some amazing external consultants to support the business in terms of our IT, ISO, and Clinical Specialists including a Pharmacist and a GP
- And with all that recruitment we had a complete office move restructure – we are all very happy in our new homes
- A new Chaperoning (online) course: following our most recent announcement and partnership with Nimble Elearning. We are pleased to announce the course rolled out to great success. We are also pleased to announce most ratings have returned 10/10 or excellent feedback already. Thank you to those who have personally taking the time to let us know they are enjoying the new online course content. With the great success of this course, ECG will be looking to announce more courses on this new platform very soon. So do keep checking back for updates
- In 2018 we will be looking to focus on expanding our nationwide open courses for both vaccine training and resuscitation training, providing easier access to training for many healthcare professionals, as well as looking at expanding our training portfolio for Pharmacists including face to face and online choices
It is exciting times here at ECG and we are delighted with the new products and services we are able to offer you. Keep up to date with our latest news on our website, news and notices or simply give us a call in the office on 0845 423 8993.