Happy New Year from all at ECG training. It has been another busy month and even busier start to the year. Read on to hear all about it…
- CPD accreditation – We now have 2 extra courses which have been CPD Certified in 2018. These are: Online Anaphylaxis Course and our new Level 2 Basic Life Support & Anaphylaxis Course (Face to face).
- Blended BLS roll out – We understand just how precious your time is in the Practice and we have created the perfect solution for you! Our brand new Blended Basic Life Support (BLS) & Anaphylaxis Course is a great way to update your Resuscitation skills in a much more flexible and time efficient manner. The course involves an interactive Online Theory BLS course which includes videos, photos and great explanations and can be completed at your own convenience and then a face to face practical assessment, taking just 45 minutes! Contact us for more details.
- Nimble E-launch – ECG was very pleased to announce a new range of online courses with our partners at Nimble E-learning in January 2018! We have successfully launched not, 1, not 2 but 5 new courses! Do check our website and the blog for more information and articles on this! More to come.
- Strep-A-Test training – ECG will now be offering Strep A Test & Treat Training for no extra cost to those attending our Full Vaccination Courses. Please check out our website to read all about this exciting venture!
- RCGP Accredited (Royal College of General Practitioners) – We got our RCGP accreditation for our Level 2 BLS training.
- Charity of the Year – We are pleased to announce that we have voted for our 2018 Charity of the Year and this year we are excited to be supporting the Milton Keynes Hospital Charity. As a charity their mission is to make a real difference to the experience of patients, their families, and the staff who treat them. Their fundraising enables wards and departments to go over what the NHS provides raising funds for specific, tangible items which supports the work of Milton Keynes Hospital.
- MK50 Saving Lives sessions – In all things unique just for you! We recently delivered to a group of very excitable 12 year old’s from a local football club as part of our MK50 Saving Lives sessions initiative – thank you to our trainer Nina for volunteering her time!
- New phone system – we recently installed more lines to keep up with ever growing demand of our business and the phones have been off the hook since!
It is exciting times ahead for ECG and we are delighted with the new products and services we are able to offer you. Keep up to date with our latest news on our website, news and notices or simply give us a call in the office on 0845 423 8993.
Written by Alan Williams and Sadie Hursey 31st January 2018