The bag is designed to be portable allowing it to be taken to the scene of an emergency. The internal storage pockets and elastic loops conveniently store a wide range of emergency equipment whilst the transparent pouches ensure visibility of equipment.
The items below are included in the bag:
- Adult manual resuscitator/bag valve mask (BVM) with size 5 cushion mask
- Child manual resuscitator/bag valve mask (BVM) with size 2 cushion mask (child) and size 1 silicone round mask (infant)
- Manual vacuum pump
- Pocket mask
- Adult non-re-breathing oxygen mask
- Child non-re-breathing oxygen mask
- Oxygen tubing
- 6 x Guedel airways (00,0,1,2,3,4)
- Large shears
All items are single use with the exception of the large shears.
Please note: This bag does not include straps for oxygen cylinder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Postage: Inclusive within price
- Unopened, faulty or damaged products in their original packaging – you have the legal right to cancel and return the items that are unused and in their original packaging.
- Products should be returned within 14 days, shipping may be paid for, but please contact us first to arrange a return of goods and any return shipping fees.
- Opened or used goods cannot be returned as they are supplied clinically clean and/or sterilised.
- Should you wish to return a product, please make contact with us for further support and guidance.
Delivery: Within 5 working days
Bank holidays: No delivery, so will be next working day
Delivery method: By courier for some products, Royal Mail for smaller items
Please note: Some goods will require a signature upon delivery
Delivery point: Goods will be delivered to the address and delivery points that you specify when placing the order