ISO 9001 : 2008
Resuscitation Training & First Aid Training
Training for Healthcare Professionals
We offer a wide range of resuscitation training and first aid training courses, tailored to your needs. All instructors are experienced nurses and paramedics who possess up to date clinical experience in dealing with cardiac arrest patients, as well as holding a training qualification and experience in teaching.
Examples of training courses:-
- Adult basic life support,
- Paediatric basic life support,
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED),
- Immediate Life Support,
- Advanced Life Support,
- 12 Lead ECG recording & basic interpretation,
- First Aid at Work (3 days - HSE accredited)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day - HSE accredited)
Usually combinations of the above training courses are required for any one session. Quotes will be given dependant on the contents and number of delegates.
New Course for Dentists:
'Standards for Clinical Practice and Training for Dental Practitioners and Dental Care Professionals in Dental Practice' were issued by the Resuscitation Council UK in July 2006.
ECG have developed a 4hr training course designed for Dentists, this includes:
- Assessing a sick patient
- Medical emergencies including: Chest pain, Asthma, Epilepsy, Hypoglycaemia, Anaphylaxis & Vasovagal attacks
- Administration of medications, including practice at intramuscular injections
Contact us for more information
This 2.5hour training course is designed for non-clinical staff working in Primary Care.
- The need for a chaperone
- The rights of the patient
- The role and responsibility of the chaperone
ECG is also able to provide consultancy work for any organisation that may find themselves without resuscitation service providers. References from existing clients are available. This may be in the form of advising on Policies, Procedures, Equipment, Audit, Training Programmes and anything else relating to resuscitation or first aid.