Well another busy year for team ECG!
So far this year we have:
• Launched our online shop selling resuscitation products such as AEDs to support our clients
• Been proud finalists in the UK Heart Safe Awards and Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards
• Gained our Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) accreditation as a training provider
• Recruited a higher than ever proportion of office staff including a Business Manager, Customer Relations Officer, Marketing Coordinator, additional Clinical Advisor, Clinical Trainer and three Business Support posts. In addition, we have expanded our freelance trainer team by another 15 nurses and paramedics
• Recruited some amazing external consultants to support the business in terms of our IT, ISO, and Clinical Specialists including a Pharmacist and a GP
• Created some fantastic partnerships to be able to offer more comprehensive service for our customers, including developing travel health partnerships and the provision of PGDs
• Run a very successful year-long campaign providing free CPR and AED training to the general public and businesses within Milton Keynes, including Solicitors, Architects, Schools, Football Clubs, Running Clubs, many more!
• In 2016 we trained 27,500 healthcare professionals, we are aiming to beat that this year so will soon be able to announce our final figures!
• In 2018 we will be looking to focus on expanding our nationwide open courses for both vaccine training and resuscitation training, providing easier access to training for many healthcare professionals, as well as looking at expanding our training portfolio for Pharmacists including face to face and online choices.
• I am ‘going back to school’ in January when I will join Cranfield University for their Business Growth Programme. Now that we have an extremely well structured and resourced office team to facilitate change and growth, I am excited about the potential opportunities for ECG over the coming years. I remain as passionate about teaching healthcare professionals as I did when I first set up ECG 15 years ago, it is a pure pleasure to be able to positively influence patient care this way and we have a lot more to do
If you already train with us, thank you and if you don’t – maybe give us a try!
Written by Jane Lambert (CEO) 17th November 2017