Equality & Diversity (including Dignity & Respect) *
This course is aimed at all staff in the NHS working within a patient centred environment, and has been designed with both clinicians and non-clinical staff in mind.
It provides delegates with the law, knowledge and skills to understand and implement the key principles of equality and diversity within their working lives. It has been designed around guidelines from NHS England, the CQC, the Equality and Human Rights Commission as well as the experience of ECG trainers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- identify the Laws which underpin Equality and Diversity
- recognise the terminology and how to act in ways that support Equality and Diversity
- appreciate its importance to the individual and the organisation
- describe the barriers which prevent us from delivering gold standards of Equality, Dignity and Respect
- recognise what constitutes ‘best practice’
- identify and report behaviour that undermines equality
Location – Training can be delivered on site at your venue.
* This course is also available online