This course is designed for those who are required to handle complaints within their role. The training aim is to enable delegates to recognise the need and benefits of handling complaints effectively.
Duration – 3 hours (may vary depending on specific requirements)
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- reference the national framework guidance
- demonstrate a confident approach to calming an irate service user who is making a complaint
- investigate the complaint
- respond to complaints appropriately and effectively
- review the complaint to learn lessons
Location – Training can be delivered on site at your venue.