Vaccination (Practical skills for flu and travel vaccines) – open course
This course can be used either as an update for those already trained in vaccination, or for anyone new to vaccination.
When you book this course with us, you will also be provided with access to our online Vaccination Theory course free of charge. Details on how to access this online course will be sent to you with your joining instructions.
Please note: If you are new to vaccination, you will be required to complete our online Vaccination Theory course before attending.
Duration – 4.5 hours
Location – Nationwide
This course has been designed to give you the practical skills required to be able to administer vaccines and covers the following:
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique
- Intranasal administration
- Adult and child BLS
- Recognition and management of anaphylaxis, fainting and other adverse reactions for adults and children
- Administration of adrenaline via ampoules and auto-injectors
- Reconstitution of vaccines
- Positioning of children for vaccinations