Fire Safety awareness
To arrange an alternative payment method, please contact us on 0845 423 8993
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to be more aware of fire risks and measures of prevention in either the workplace or the home.It raises awareness of fire risks, preventative measures and what action to take on discovering a fire. It has been written in line with Government Guidelines and Safety Advice Documentation and is based on the professional Fire Fighting experience of ECG trainers.
Please note: Your purchase entitles you to unlimited access to the course materials and 2 attempts at the post course test. Your certificate is created on successful completion of the test.
By the end of the course by the end of the course you will be able to:
- describe how a fire starts and develops
- identify possible causes of fire
- take the correct action on discovering a fire
- determine when it is safe to tackle a fire
- implement appropriate measures for fire prevention
* This course is also available on site