Equality & Diversity (including Dignity & Respect) *
To arrange an alternative payment method, please contact us on 0845 423 8993
This course is aimed at all staff in the NHS working within a patient centred environment, and has been designed with both clinicians and non-clinical staff in mind.
It provides delegates with the law, knowledge and skills to understand and implement the key principles of equality and diversity within their working lives. It has been designed around guidelines from NHS England, the CQC, the Equality and Human Rights Commission as well as the experience of ECG trainers.
Please note: Your purchase entitles you to unlimited access to the course materials and 2 attempts at the post course test. Your certificate is created on successful completion of the test.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- reference the Laws which underpin Equality and Diversity
- describe the appropriate storage and handling of vaccines
- define the terminology and how to act in ways that support Equality and Diversity
- recognise its importance to the individual and the organisation
- identify the barriers which prevent us from delivering gold standards of Equality, Dignity and Respect
- recognise what constitutes ‘best practice’
- identify and report behaviour that undermines equality
* This course is also available on-site