If you wish to purchase multiple licenses or to arrange an alternative payment method, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0845 423 8993
NEW UPDATED COURSE
This course has been designed for non-clinical staff such as GP receptionists, who may be asked to act as a chaperone and need some formal training.
It has been written in line with the guidance from the General Medical Council, Royal College of Nursing, Medical Protection Society and CQC, and based on the clinical experience of our professional trainers.
Please note: Your purchase entitles you to unlimited access to the course materials and 2 attempts at the post course test. Your certificate is created on successful completion of the test.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- describe what is meant by the term chaperone
- recognise the need for a chaperone in a practice
- describe what is meant by an intimate examination
- communicate the rights of the patient
- describe your role as a chaperone
- communicate the service to patients
NOTE: This course does not list all possible intimate examinations and how they should appropriately be carried out. You will need to work with your team of healthcare professionals to develop that knowledge.